AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Your billing address doesn't match the country or region Error

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have already read answers for the same question in this forum, but not able to find the solution that I am looking for.

My question is I have selected the country NZ when sending the promo code, even then it shows country US in the eligible accounts, so I am not able to use the code. We were using the promo code for all our clients, but this is the first time we are getting this type error. Please advice

Thanks in Advance

Anoop

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: Your billing address doesn't match the country or region Error

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello again.

If that's the case, I suggest that you contact them directly and have them issue a replacement code that’s applicable for your account.

Hope that helps a bit Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Anoop,

Your billing address must match the country or region specified in the offer details. In your case if you got a coupon for NZ, your billing address must be in NZ. Promotional codes usually specify a country or region that your AdWords billing address has to fall into.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi I have the same problem. My promo code is for NZ, my billing address is in NZ and I still get this billing address doesn't match error! Any ideas on how to make it work?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Antonia,

When I checked the promotion code status on partners page after 2 days, it showed the status voucher for NZ (it was showing US), and I successfully activated for the client

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am also having the same problem and my Billing address is USA.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Kevin S Smiley Happy

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry you have that issue. Where did you get the code from? Did it come directly from Google or from third party? Does the offer matches your billing address?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
From Wix.com a third party. OK
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello again.

If that's the case, I suggest that you contact them directly and have them issue a replacement code that’s applicable for your account.

Hope that helps a bit Smiley Happy

Community Manager
# 9
Community Manager

This year old thread thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question.

This will improve the visibility of any follow-on questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!