AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Your billing address doesn't match Error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am new to Google Adwords, I am from Kolkata, West Bengal, India, and want to target customers outside India means USA, UK, Canada and others. I have created a campaign, selected keywords, and fixed my daily budget to $30.

At the time of billing, I got a promotional code for $100 from GoDaddy. When I am going to use the promotional code, an error massage is shown (We’re sorry, you're not eligible for this promotional code for the following reason: Your billing address doesn't match the country or region specified in the offer details.)

My question is what is the meaning of "Your billing address doesn't match the country or region specified in the offer details."

1) Which Billing Address- Same as in GoDaddy Account or

2) The billing account In the credit/debit card used in GoDaddy

3) What does it mean: country or region specified in the offer details?

4) Or I have to create Adword account with the same email id as registered in GoDaddy

Waiting for some Help

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Your billing address doesn't match Error

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello

IMO, you should contact Godaddy support in order to enquire about the country or region where this coupon code will work. I think the case may be like that, this coupon code will work for Adwords accounts which have billing address in India only and your Adwords account have billing address somewhere out of India or vice versa.

I hope this helps!

Abhishek
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Webmaster A
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Coupons are limited to the markets / territories they are issued for. Your billing address (i.e. the location of the financial institution issuing the credit card) must be in this territory the coupon is issued.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks @MosheTLV for your reply. Issues has been solved.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This thread has been closed. If the information above does not resolve your query, please start a new thread.

Kathleen