AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Your ads might stop running soon because your account balance is almost depleted

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your ads might stop running soon because your account balance is almost depleted

I have the balance from the account.but my ads is not showing

"The Reason is because you have no active account-level budget"
can u help me? this is the first time i run ads, i have not even run the ads.

i add the payment with debit card.
Please help me

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Your ads might stop running soon because your account balance is almost depleted

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi,

Which payment method you are using, is the manual or automatic?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Your ads might stop running soon because your account balance is almost depleted

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Isn't problem with credit card? Money, verification, etc. If you have automatic payment as Archit mentioned you shouldn't have a problem. If you get a money once with your debit card, then you have to give money again.

Tomas

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
manual payment method

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

If its manual, then you need to make another payment to get continue with your ads.

Adwords policy regarding manual payments says:
As long as you've got money in your account to pay for your ads, your ads will run. Just don't forget to replenish your account! To help, we'll send you an email when the money in your account gets low (about a week's worth of your budget), and again when it's gone.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
what kind of ads do you have , search display etc... ?