AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Your ads might stop running soon because your account balance is almost depleted.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Guys,

Please help me to understand this, so I can do better future planning.

The initial idea for adwords come from the adwords coupon. I got a coupon where 2000/- off when I spend 500. 

I started adwords and applied coupon. I am paying 60-70 rs per click from my budget done by manual payment. Now I am getting error message "Your ads might stop running soon because your account balance is almost depleted."

I choose adwords because 2500 Rs ads i can do & If i will get success then I'll continue with more money. In this situation, what will happen once 500 Rs spent on ads? Do my ads run with promotional code? or Promo code is just a myth and I have to deposit more money?

Your ads might stop running soon because your account balance is almost depleted.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

As long as you are meeting the requirements you should get what the promotion offers.

The message you are receiving is letting you know your funds will be gone soon. That's because you are on manual payments and have to add money to your account before you can run.

If you were to do automatic payments you wouldn't see that message because you spend money, then they charge your payment method automatically.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply!

Sorry, I am still confuse with the statement. As I am on manual payment i won't get benefit of promotional code? 

I thought ads runs as 2000 rs credited via promotional code.