AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Your ads aren't running because your prepaid balance is exhausted.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

After a long break in using AdWords, I've made another payment recently and restarted my campaign. However, after just five days I started seeing this message on top of every page of AdWords:

"Your ads aren't running because your prepaid balance is exhausted." 
I've had zero impressions today, and the number of impressions & clicks has been steadily declining over these past five days. 
My account balance is still about 260, so the balance is definitely not exhausted. 
I have checked the forums and saw that other people had this problem, made another payment but it didn't solve their problem. 
Any advice? I don't want to write to the support service because I'll just get another canned response and no solution.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Your ads aren't running because your prepaid balance is exhausted.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I notice this is a recurring problem - users on this forum often get this message, and their campaign shows no clicks or impressions at all, even after setting a huge budget like $10,000. I guess it's a bug.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hiª

I absolutely recommend to get in touch with the Adwords team. This sounds very familiar to me and may just be solved by a technical team. You should give them notice that your account is affected so they can fix it! I recommend to call and tell them exactly what you wrote, they will fastly see what the problem is and take actions. New payments do not solve hte issue. Call them sfor as if any othe rquestion on your account may occure, you can save time. Hope this was helpful!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

you have to be kidding telling him taht Google will see the problem fast and take action, it has been since April 1st for me with still no fix in sight, Has this account been fixed yet? I hope so, i hope you are getting more help than I am. I spent $100,000 with Google last year and this is the support that I get, needless to say I am not very happy

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi Guys,

@AntonHK / pottssie: as Ramona has suggested I'd also recommend calling your local support team to discuss the issue in more detail. 

Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Tom,

I just seen your post that you made back in June, what do you mean local support team? I have stayed in contact with support and to this day they still have not fixed me account. They cloned the account for me and I have been using it but I lost all my account quality score and it is costing me well over $3,000 a month more than what I paid before to get the same amount of traffic. I have money just setting in that account. Also, believe it or not the same thing happened to the cloned account that was issued to me. I added $350 to the account and then $10 on 2 different occasions and it told me the same thing as my old adwords account which is my ads are not running because my funds have been exhausted. I have $370 in the cloned account and the ads will no longer run on it, However, one difference is this account has a newer interface than the old one and it gave me the option to switch from manual payments to automatic payments so I tried that to see if the ads would run. Well they did not run at first but after waiting about 24 hours the ads started running again. It said it would bill me when it hit the $50 threshold which is fine but what about the $370 that is in the account, it is not deducting the cost from that balance. I tried to change it back to manual payments but it gave me an error telling me that the technical team had ben notified and would be fixing the issue which still has not happened. Do you have any suggestions? I would love to have my old account running again. I looked to see if it had a link that would allow me to update the interface on the old account like I did the cloned one. it does not give me that option in the old account. I really need the old account fixed as I am no longer making a profit because of the extra money I have to spend on advertising. It looks to me like Google would want to fix this for me because even though they are making more money off of me than they were before that is only going to be short term because I am very close to going out of business. Please advise 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I own Paradyne Networks A Foundation and Android.

Staff has never "run" my ADs-you have never let me complete my Adwords campaigns either.  So how can I have exhausted any funds?

You guys use my sheets that I created by hand one at a time.

Your staff does not tell the truth.

In three years your staff has "never" run one of my Ads-you use my work for other people's Ads.

This is what my attorney should understand and the police department. 

I first signed on as an "employee" of Google.  And when they did not send a paycheck after I completed some work-I tired to get in touch with Google too-that's how I learned how difficult it is for the customer to reach Google....

Because I have business activities within Google is one of the"only" reasons I put up with this abuse.  I am abused by cooperate ugliness and the rampant tendencies of predacious competitors-I own PNAF and Android and I a make lots of software and yes this can be nasty.   I created my work for the "good" of men and woman and children not anything else.

I have been robbed numerous times and jacked many many times, as they say-and built it back again.

I built this business by hand.  Google makes a fortune from my work.  

CEO.05/30/2013 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You know what anton-that's incorrect.  My funds have not been exhausted.  Not a ice try.

Android Owner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
what can i do?? ""Your ads aren't running because your account balance is exhausted. - Please make a payment.""""please help me.

Community Manager
# 10
Community Manager
This two year old thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question or comment.

This will help other forum members to see and understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!