AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Your ads aren't running - To resume serving ads, please verify your payment method. Fix it

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Payment done Rs. 317/-. mail confirmation also recived. But Ad is  not running. Showing the subject message'

2 Expert replyverified_user

Your ads aren't running - To resume serving ads, please verify your payment method. Fix it

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Femina,

Thanks for posting to the Community. We cannot access your account from this public forum, so I cannot look into this issue for you. However, you should see a banner at the top of your AdWords account when you log in. This will include a link to the billing section of your account, where you can verify that the information in your payment method is correct.

Let me know if you have additional questions,
Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how can i verify it?

what are the steps?

Re: Your ads aren't running - To resume serving ads, please verify your payment method. Fix it

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
how can i verify it?what are the steps?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is several months old.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.