AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Your ads are not running because there is a problem with your billing information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your ads are not running because there is a problem with your billing information. Looking for positive reply.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Your ads are not running because there is a problem with your billing information

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Sundhar,

Thanks for reaching out. 

The message "Your ads are not running because there is a problem with your billing information" usually means that there is a billing related issue that is preventing your ads from running. If you are on automatic payments, here are some steps to help you troubleshoot. If you are on invoicing, I recommend checking to make sure you don't invoices that are overdue. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Sundhar,

Thanks for reaching out. 

The message "Your ads are not running because there is a problem with your billing information" usually means that there is a billing related issue that is preventing your ads from running. If you are on automatic payments, here are some steps to help you troubleshoot. If you are on invoicing, I recommend checking to make sure you don't invoices that are overdue. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tina,

Thanks for your reply. I've chosen "Manual Payment" & have enough balance in my account. I had contact Google Payment last week, they replied, "No issues with my Account". Highly appreciate if you could let me know the solution. Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 
I have a same problem like you. could you solve this problem and run your ads ?