AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Your account isn't active

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my card are valid and i still get this message and actually google cut  it one dollar from it. i dont understand why are they doing this? i contact them the told me is technical issues, and i wait 24 hrs, and now my client is pissed off , and said we are not seriously, because he dont understand about technical issues what he want is to see his ads is up and active, because its a new product. and now am confusing and really pissed off too.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Your account isn't active

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Popote,

Welcome to AdWords Community!

How long has it been since $1 was charged. The red banner notification in the account takes some time to disappear, after the payment issue is fixed. It is possible that your ads are actually live, but the red banner still shows up. Could you check if there are any statistics showing up?

- Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Re: Your account isn't active

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Popote,

It is also possible that the payment issue didn't get resolved due to some issue, hence your account isn't really active. In that case, I'd suggest contacting your bank or credit card company to get the issue resolved.

Feel free to write back with questions.

Good luck,
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar