AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Your account is suspended because your billing information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

never one ad

never a bill

never nothing  never answered in plain talk

what did i do or exactly what is wrong exactly how to fix it

Google big company lots of bright people no one can answer simple question in short period of time

adwords some sort of its own https://www.google.com/search?q=territory&spell=1&sa=X&ei=M_jOUvP7Cov_oQTevoKAAg&ved=0CCwQvwUoAA

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Your account is suspended because your billing information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i will be here everyday ubtill a clear answer of whats wrong and how too fix it ! is that too much expect Google?

HELP

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HELP

Re: Your account is suspended because your billing information

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi keptwell4u,

Thanks for posting that feedback. However, we cannot publish details about personal accounts in a public forum for your privacy and protection. I did reach out to our support team and you should have received an email already. If you did not please double check your spam box. They are the best team to help you get your issue resolved in a timely manner.

In the meantime, you should review our User Safety Policies, make sure all of your ad links are pointing to the right places, etc. Also, here is a link to our Policy Center. Carefully make sure that your ads and site do not violate any of the listed requirements.  

Hope that helps.