AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Your account is suspended because your billing information can't be verified

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I just recently created my adwords account.My card was charged successfully but later saw my account was suspended.But i write in correctly billing information.what is problem?

please help me.

thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Farhad M
March 2016

Re: Your account is suspended because your billing information can't be verified

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Farhad,

Thanks for posting to the Community. You'll need to refer to the email you received about the suspension in order to figure out the reason behind your account suspension. Depending on the suspension type, the email may also contain steps you can take to fix the issue. But since we don't have access to your account from the community, you'll need to look at that email before we can advise any next steps.

Cassie

Re: Your account is suspended because your billing information can't be verified

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
help i credited 40 $ but still cant run my add account was suspended for non pay now im over payed an still suspended

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi Lycan,

The best way to get an answer to your question is to start your own separate thread, especially since suspensions are different on a case-by-case basis, and what works for one person might not work for you and your account!

Please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thanks!
Cassie