AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello ,
After Adwords Charge Me 50$ As Auto Payment & The Transaction is Complete , My Account Got Supended.

ID : 345-192-8511
Please Review My Problem.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
January 2017

Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @coin m,

As the warning stated before you posted, you should not post personal information, such as your Account ID. No one can access your account, as we are a public peer-to-peer help community. 

In order for you to understand what has happened with your account, you would need to carefully read the email notice that was sent to you and research that further. What you experienced typically happens when Google detects something extraordinary and stops your account to protect you. Your best option is to contact AdWords Support via this link.

Kind Regards,

James