AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am  using Google adword and running my First Ad , Now the account are getting suspended with the error message as and  identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts and  i had applied to google about it and they had replied me that it is again my terms and conditions and i shoud not open any further account so in this case what shall i do now

1 Expert replyverified_user

Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Rick Y,

Chances are it's suspicious financial activity. Such decisions are usually final and there is nothing you could do or we could advise you about. A typical reason is when an advertiser tries to make payment to AdWords using a card issued by a bank of poor standing, or one that is associated with tax evasion, tax heavens, or support of various illegal activities, etc.

The moral of the story is that advertisers should always make sure they use a card issued by a well-established, reputable financial institution.

Best,

Lakatos