AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Your account is suspended - We see that you requested a chargeback,,, this is what my bank did ,,

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your account is suspended - We see that you requested a chargeback,,, this is what my bank did ,,i have sorted it out with the bank ,rang google told them what had happened payed the moneys on the 7th of last mounth ,and i am still suspended even after spending 6 hours on the phone getting transferred to 5 different people that could not help me then getting put on hold for an hour

1 Expert replyverified_user

Your account is suspended - We see that you requested a chargeback,,, this is what my bank did ,,

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @foxx n,

All billing issues have to be resolved directly with Adwords Support, since no one here can see or access accounts. 

Open AdWords, click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner, and either call the phone number shown or click Help and use another method to interact with support. 

Kind Regards,

James