AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified

I want to pay google to recover my suspended account

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

It's unfortunate that your account has been suspended. Can you tell us if you have multiple Adwords accounts for your single business or were you running a single account for your business?

Did you redeem any coupon without following the terms and conditions for that?

Let us know so that Community can further try and provide assistance!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author thecuonglai
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi there, Thanks so much for your kind answer: Hereby, our information: 1, You have multiple Adwords accounts for your single business or were you running a single account for your business? Yes, I have some accounts for my bussiness 2, Some my accounts can not settle bills (then i create a new account), and both of them also were suspended 3, Some bills i can not pay (my account is pre paid) Kindly advise me the best solution. Best regards,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi there, please help me with the above information

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi thecuonglai,

You cannot create multiple Adwords accounts for single business because that's the violation of Double Serving Policy.

Read the policy details here: http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2600168

Pankaj