AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended.....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

"Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified."

I used a master card giftcard to deposit into my account.

I am advertising my home decorating toolbar. My domain is EASY-HOME-DECORATING.TK (US only)

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended.....

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Your site is violating the bridge section of the Policy, hence suspended. (In other words: your site is a collection of ads and links to other sites, in a variety of services and products, with NO added value to users)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've created my site to match the way they would like their affiliate sites exactly and I am still banned.

new site: easyhome-decorating.tk

video on how they want their sites  https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/190435?hl=en#

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

It's perhaps pertinant to point out to you, Peng X, that it is you as an advertiser / entity that is suspended - not your site. 

So no matter how many times you re-do your site or create a new one, Google has decided that due to previous violations that it does not want to serve your ads any more.

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+