AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because......

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created a new account and i'm yet to launch my very first campaign and then I received this message on my campaign page:

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified. Learn more 

What could this mean and how could we not have anyone from the costumer service tell us exactly what this means?

I successfully paid my advertising fee and then initiated my ads only to get this and I have been on this issue for almost a month. I NEED HELP ASAP. Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because......

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

It's unfortunate that the account has been suspended. I would suggest you to fill up the below mentioned form and the Adwords support would respond back to you with clarification:

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

It's unfortunate that the account has been suspended. I would suggest you to fill up the below mentioned form and the Adwords support would respond back to you with clarification:

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
HI,
Thanks a lot for the reply. I'll do just that.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That could easily happen if you have one of your accounts banned for using foreign credit card or something similar. And then you open another account which is blocked straight away. Google people are very fussy about payment instruments (and thanks for that!). <This post was edited by the Community Manager as per the Community Posting Guidelines - Self Promotion.>