AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had already added one back up form of payment, please let me know when I can run my campaign smoothly.

Re: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a rel

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Akhil

Pick the right phone number of adwords phone support center of your region here and just make a call.

Hope this helps you.

Azad

I am on Google+

Re: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a rel

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Azad,

I tried calling google support number but no body pick up the call, simply they say that your account is suspended, So is there anyway to get out of this.

Thanks,

Akhil

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Akhil,

Did you call to the specific support number for your country listed there?

Remember you must contact Adwords support to get rid of this suspension and its simple.You are just a phone call away and you would get help for sure.

Try again with the right number of your country.

Azad

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Azad,

I am calling to Customer Support ( As per country ) but as per Automated answer contact to online support. Please let me know how to resolve the issues.

Regards,

Akhil

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Akhil,

Write to them using Email.

AdWords Support

Cheers!
SaiChand T