AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can someone please help me get this account out of suspension? The ads were served up for about an hour and then taken down after two clicks were charged to the account.  Something may have been slightly off with the account's billing info attached to the credit card, but it's been replaced. After adding the new card, I paid whatever balance was due within adwords.

Please tell me how I can get this account out of suspension??!!  I've sent a request to google to reconsider but no one has replied back to me.

Re: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm completely new to adwords also....i face the same problems you are now facing. My Card was charged by google, yet still my account was suspended; my campaign was built by them also, so im puzzled as to what took place. This happened this morning; i was not emailed about why the account was suspended; I'm really livid right now.

I would think that a company that has 5 digit extention numbers, would have had the some professionalism when making such decisions. No emails. No calls, yet still a suspended account.