AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all

Please help, why am i being suspended even before my ads is running. I did not have any accounts before and my credit card is working fine. FYI, I just made an online purchase!! No problem.

I called the CS and they don't even know why. It is just unfair that they can suspend my account without even giving me a chance to correct my mistake.

Can somebody please help me with this? Appreciate it

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Farazila

Sorry to hear about your problems.

With regard to paying for AdWords there are 2 considerations when setting up your billing information,

1. How you pay - e.g. manual payments, automatic payments etc.
  2. Form of payment - e.g. credit card, debit card etc.

Forms of payment available differ from country to country, which you can check out here.

This article covers AdWords forms of payment in general.

There are also some identified and known issues which can be viewed here.

If all else fails you can contact Google by using the Contact AdWords tab at the top right corner of this page.

Hope this helps and please let us know how you get on.

Dave

Re: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Mr DavidHanafin

The problem here is not about the payment methods, its about this person who got suspended for no apparent reason just like wjat happened to me

This Google adwords is such an arrogant idiot who treats their customers like idiots and suspend accounts whenever they feel like it. They think they are that big that they push their customers around.

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This 2012 thread has been closed to new replies.