AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello there,

i created a new adwords account for my newly redesigned website www.1stpearllimo.com and submitted 100 bucks after fixing my billing information. but my  ads didn't showed up, when i checked it showed that 'your google adwords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified'. and my keywords were also showing "site suspended". i tried to change my keywords and now they are showing "eligible" but still the account is suspended and showing the same message.  i tried to contact google a couple f times to know the exact reason but what i just got is the message that "While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google".

it has created a lot of confuusion in my mind and i do not know what to do next. please help me to get rid of this issue asap.

Regards

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billin

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there, 

I've asked one of our colleagues to look into this for you and they should be in contact in the coming days. 

A.

Re: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billin

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thank you Alys...i'll be waiting for the solution. i hope i'll get it asap. Thanks