AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello there,

i created a new adwords account for my newly redesigned website www.1stpearllimo.com and submitted 100 bucks after fixing my billing information. but my  ads didn't showed up, when i checked it showed that 'your google adwords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified'. and my keywords were also showing "site suspended". i tried to change my keywords and now they are showing "eligible" but still the account is suspended and showing the same message.  i tried to contact google a couple f times to know the exact reason but what i just got is the message that "While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google".

it has created a lot of confuusion in my mind and i do not know what to do next. please help me to get rid of this issue asap.

Regards

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billin

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there, 

I've asked one of our colleagues to look into this for you and they should be in contact in the coming days. 

A.

Re: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billin

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thank you Alys...i'll be waiting for the solution. i hope i'll get it asap. Thanks