AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Your AdWords Account: Account Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There, 

I need help with my google adword account. My ads were running fine till 9/13/2013, however, when i logged in today, 9/15/2013, i see that the account has been suspended, with this reason on the top of the page : 

"Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified. "
I may have an idea why this happened, on 9/10/2013, when i tried to make payment using my card, it got declined and i contacted adword team, they advised that they are experiencing some issues with gateway accepting cards, so i used netbanking till 9/13/2013, which took around 20 minutes to 4 hours reflecting in my account. So to make sure that my business is not affected, i logged on just now and tried to make payment by card, assuming that it may have been resolved. I did not see my card linked, so i tried to add it again, but got the error advising that this card is already on the file, to enable, please go to settings and enable, which i did and money was credited to my account right there, but when i got back to the campaign page, where i saw this message about suspension, i also received an email dated 9/14/2013. 

Below is the email which i received. 
Dear AdWords Advertiser,

We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information. As a result of this review, your account and any related accounts have been suspended, and your ads are no longer running on Google. If you believe your account was suspended in error, please contact us through the AdWords Help Center.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

Please advise how long does it take to resolve, as i did not receive any warning of sort. I do not have any other account, and delay in this will impact my business. 

Another question, if the account was already suspended, can they still accept the payment ?

Timely response will be of great help. 

Thanks 
Aman
+91 9881153139

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Your AdWords Account: Account Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Aman
I'd suggest that you fill out this form: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

And wait for someone from Google, with access to your account, to get back to you on Monday.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Dave, i am actually in India ans its 1:10 am here, I have already filled this form and knowing that google does'nt work on weekend, would it be of any help if i contact adword phone support outside India ( don't want to wait for next 8 hours to know what's wrong ) like NZ, where offices would be up and running in like 2 hours time from now ?

What do you possibly think could have gone wrong here ? only thing i did was use netbanking from 2 different banks, and then made payment from my card, which was initially set up, and have already had a business with google for more than $2500 in about 1 month.

Please advie, and thank you for your response.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Aman,
No, I doubt it will do any good. The team that deal with this is based in MV I believe so you're going to have to wait for them. Any contact to AdWords support outside MV will probably just refer you to that form.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok, Thanks again Dave, i will let you know what happens next, what is MV ? i mean which time zone and what country ?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hello;
In addition to Dave's reply you don't need to contact Google . You will receive an answer by mail, usually within 3 business days.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you very much for your response, however, i am a small business man, and cannot afford to run out of business for 3 straight days, I am seeing a lot of posts related to the same, and in most cases, it has taken more than 3 days, an automated response says 1 business day though. Would sharing my CID help you understand the issue so that you can let me know the best possible alternative ?

Please advise.

Aman

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
No; We have no control over Google's process , or timeline. Sharing CID in not allowed in a public forum. You'll have to be patient.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That's what i am doing sir, Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Dave, can you let me know what MV stands for ?

Thanks