AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

YouTube ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Is there any way I can get the exact cost for each YouTube ad format? I have been doing a lot of research but the prices aren’t listed anywhere. I know how the CPM and CPV basis work, I just need the exact costs. 

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

YouTube ads

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

You can find the estimated CPM and CPV, when you create a new campaigns.

You need to add the video URL, Targeting and Budget and CPC. The System will show you the estimated CPM and CPV but not give you actual.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

YouTube ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Samar,

There are no exact costs with advertising as it is a live auction system and differs greatly for all.

All the Best,

James

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

YouTube ads

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

You can find the estimated CPM and CPV, when you create a new campaigns.

You need to add the video URL, Targeting and Budget and CPC. The System will show you the estimated CPM and CPV but not give you actual.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’