AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

You asked me to reply to a questionnaire ...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 10:27 PM
To: le.grecque@gmail.com
Subject: Rate your visit on the Google AdWords Help website!

Rate your visit on the Google AdWords Help website!

Dear advertiser:

My name is Kate and I’m from the Google AdWords Help website team. I’m hoping you’ll help us make our website even better by taking 1 minute to answer 7 short questions about your recent visit to the AdWords Help website. We respect your privacy at Google, and your answers will always be used in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

Thanks,

Kate

(To fill out this survey online instead click here)

Overall, how satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the AdWords Help website?  

Extremely dissatisfied

Moderately dissatisfied

Slightly dissatisfied

Neither satisfied nor   dissatisfied

Slightly satisfied

Moderately satisfied

Extremely satisfied

( )  

( )  

( )  

(x)  

( )  

( )  

( )  

What information were you primarily looking for during your visit?  

( ) Setting up my account  

( ) Managing my ads  

( ) Measuring my results  

( ) Improving my ads or results  

(x) Payments or billing issues  

( ) Contacting Google support  

( ) Other reason (please specify):  

Was your issue or question resolved with your visit to the AdWords Help website?  

(x) Yes  

( ) No  

How easy was it to find the information on the site?  

Not at all easy

Not very easy

Somewhat easy

Very easy

Extremely easy

( )  

(x)  

( )  

( )  

( )  

Overall, how would you rate the information in the AdWords Help website?  

Very poor

Poor

Fair

Good

Very good

( )  

( )  

(x)  

( )  

( )  

Do you have any other feedback about the AdWords Help website?  

At times we recontact people who've filled out our survey to better understand their responses. Please indicate below if you give permission to contact you to discuss your survey responses.  

(x) Yes, you can contact me  

( ) No, please don't contact me  

[Submit]

If you have any questions related to your AdWords account do not use this survey, instead, contact Google support

© 2012 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

This email was sent to le.grecque@gmail.com because you indicated that you'd like to receive AdWords market research emails. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please unsubscribe here: http://www.google.com/appserve/mkt/optout/1zC7ovEAua5RC3yefcS0z5nXihoj6PNoq?e=le.grecque%40gmail.com... You can also change your preferences on your account's Notification Settings page by logging into https://adwords.google.com/select/EditCommunicationsPreferences

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: You asked me to reply to a questionnaire ...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I'm sure Google is thrilled with the feedback you're willing to provide but I feel this is probably not the place to provide it in this particular format.  There should be a way to submit the feedback directly in the original email - a link to a form maybe.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

And he will get a lot of spam for submitting his email at the end "This email was sent to...." Smiley Happy

Is there no moderation in this forum ?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hey Adrian,

There certainly is moderation, mostly for SPAM and Abuse issues, but not too much editing.  It's very normal and quite useful to suggest to users that it's a bad idea to post personal information in a public forum and suggest that they edit their post (Hint Hint Lloyd). Smiley Happy

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

wow...!!! Smiley Tongue