AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Wrong charges on my credit card from cc@google.com

fa
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
fa
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have been charged from cc@google.com yet I don't even have an Adwords account. How can I have my money back?

France

france.nery@gmail.com

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Wrong charges on my credit card from cc@google.com

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi France

sorry to hear that. There is some information that may be useful here

I hope that helps.

Cheers

Kane

fa
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
fa
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Kanobart,

Thank you for the generosity of your time and effort to help me, I was about to post the link for the form I ve just submitted with a copy of one of my credit card statement I ve found on the smae link you have sent to me (which I am not comfortabe to attach a copy of my statement, but hope everything will be ok in doing it so), however I was charged several times and their form doesn t allow me to attach more than one copy so I resent the form more than once with my different statements.

Here is the link below. I have noticed more people than I previously thought is having the same problem.I am thinking  let more people know regarding what is going on and send a warning to more people about Google in charging people without authorization.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/request.py?contact_type=unauthorized_non

Good luck to all who has suffered the same as I did.

France

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

fking google adwords

they steall my visa money .  after they steall my money they Rejected my payment. because i want to register on fking adwords.  give me my money now i have lost 1 dolar

Date Time Amount Currency JOD Billing Amount Description Name/Mcc Tran. Status 6/11/2013 83:30:7 100 SAR 19.3120 GOODS/SERVICES GOOGLE CC@GOOGLE.COM~~ADWORDS~ 826 Rejected 6/11/2013 83:24:1 4 SAR 0.7720 GOODS/SERVICES GOOGLE CC@GOOGLE.COM~~ADWORDS~ 826

Accepted