AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Wrong charges on my credit card from cc@google.com

fa
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
fa
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have been charged from cc@google.com yet I don't even have an Adwords account. How can I have my money back?

France

france.nery@gmail.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Wrong charges on my credit card from cc@google.com

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi France

sorry to hear that. There is some information that may be useful here

I hope that helps.

Cheers

Kane

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi France

sorry to hear that. There is some information that may be useful here

I hope that helps.

Cheers

Kane

fa
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
fa
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Kanobart,

Thank you for the generosity of your time and effort to help me, I was about to post the link for the form I ve just submitted with a copy of one of my credit card statement I ve found on the smae link you have sent to me (which I am not comfortabe to attach a copy of my statement, but hope everything will be ok in doing it so), however I was charged several times and their form doesn t allow me to attach more than one copy so I resent the form more than once with my different statements.

Here is the link below. I have noticed more people than I previously thought is having the same problem.I am thinking  let more people know regarding what is going on and send a warning to more people about Google in charging people without authorization.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/request.py?contact_type=unauthorized_non

Good luck to all who has suffered the same as I did.

France

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

fking google adwords

they steall my visa money .  after they steall my money they Rejected my payment. because i want to register on fking adwords.  give me my money now i have lost 1 dolar

Date Time Amount Currency JOD Billing Amount Description Name/Mcc Tran. Status 6/11/2013 83:30:7 100 SAR 19.3120 GOODS/SERVICES GOOGLE CC@GOOGLE.COM~~ADWORDS~ 826 Rejected 6/11/2013 83:24:1 4 SAR 0.7720 GOODS/SERVICES GOOGLE CC@GOOGLE.COM~~ADWORDS~ 826

Accepted