AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Wow, does anyone one know how to pay for a adwords campaign??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been trying to pay for a adwords campaign for a week now, Adwords rang me to help me

but when you try to follow their payment details, WOW, it takes you to pages that has nothing to

do with payment details.

Why has Google+ and adwords become so difficult to do??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Wow, does anyone one know how to pay for a adwords campaign??

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Advibes

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

There are a lot of helpful pages at the Google help centre that relate to setting up and managing your billing. I've included links to a few pages that I think you will find useful-

The billing tab

How you pay

Basic billing tasks

If there is something specific that you would like to ask about setting up your billing and payments, please do post back and we will do our best to help Smiley Happy

Wishing you the best of luck

Kind regards

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Wow, does anyone one know how to pay for a adwords campaign??

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Advibes

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

There are a lot of helpful pages at the Google help centre that relate to setting up and managing your billing. I've included links to a few pages that I think you will find useful-

The billing tab

How you pay

Basic billing tasks

If there is something specific that you would like to ask about setting up your billing and payments, please do post back and we will do our best to help Smiley Happy

Wishing you the best of luck

Kind regards