AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Will I be charged with any amount if I won't be able to place a campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just wanted to know if there are default and hidden charges made here even if I haven't made any campaigns. Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Will I be charged with any amount if I won't be able to place a campaign?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Gwenrevo,

There is no default or hidden charges in Adwords. You will b charged only when someone clicks you ad (CPC bidding option).

There is no minimum spend requirement or long term contracts.

You set the limit on how much you're willing to spend on your ads each day.

Hope this helps,

Info

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Info,

Thanks for the input. I am still in the process of gathering resources for my websites and I am not yet ready to place my ads, but just signed up here to learn more about how Adwords works. In the future I may use this medium to promote my websites, so does it mean that I can leave my Adwords account for a while and come back when my advertisements are up and ready? Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi gwenrevo,

If you already created your account and campaigns and specified billing information, keep your campaigns paused till you want to start advertising.

If you havn't created your campaigns yet, then create the campaigns when you want.

You will only be charged by adwords when you have a live campaign in your account.

And you can keep the account till you want, adhering to adwords policies.

Info