Re: Why was I charged on my card.
Hi @Jose C,
1) Log in to Adwords.
2) Click on gear icon in upper right corner.
3) Click Billing.
Next, you can click on Billing Settings in the left hand menu and you will see your credit card listed and you can edit your payment sources here. You will not be able to not have any payment source, so keep that in mind. Add your bank account or another credit card and make the new payment source the primary... then you can delete the old card that was previously your payment source.
If you want to prevent any new charges, you can click on Campaigns at the top of the page and then pause any listed campaigns. From there, you can click on Ad Groups and pause any listed. From there, you can click on keywords and pause any listed. Simply pausing campaigns will actually prevent any actions that would occur charges, but I always pause all three elements when stopping.
- Sign in to your AdWords account.
- From the My account tab at the top of the page, select Preferences.
- In the "Account Cancellation" section, click Cancel this account. ...
- Fill out all the available fields and click Submit Request.
Please let us know if you need further help.
Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile