AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Why there is no option for 1 time payment?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to put my add just for a week and I don`t want to renew it. Why am I not able to choose this? Why do I have to call people to stop you charging me automatically every month? All I want is to put 1 time add with 1 time payment to see how is your system working. I haven`t even completed my payment because there is no options for my preferences. It`s a shame. Why do I have to pay you automatically without your asking me? If I wanted you to do that I would click on that option just like now my wanting to click on the option for not paying automatically. Oh too bad there is no option because you are too big and it`s your way or the highway huh.It`s a shame there is no option. Ridicilous..

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why there is no option for 1 time payment?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello;
Prepaid option is not offered in AdWords. If you want to limit the budget or stop the campaign on a given day - you'll have to do that manfully;'
This is how the system is designed.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Why there is no option for 1 time payment?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I don't understand too ... the same problem .... I had promo code $150, but before I should spent $50, so I did it, and now I have $200 ... This amount enough for 3 months ... here is small town, not super duper website ... and not too much customers .... So this mean if im not running any ads .. google will charge me after 30 days ? Are you serious guys ?