AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Why my account often under review for billing information?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear All,

I have adwords account to promote some site.In the past a few month ( almost one year ), my account is going well. But currently, why my account often under review about billing. This is the message that I got :

"Your ads are not showing because your account is under review (we periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information), which should be complete in about 2-3 business days."

I never have problem with my billing balance, and also I just promote some product that I think not against the adwords TOS. I promote some product such as : piping and installation, solar panel energy, ducting and exhaust fan system, gas detector for marine, stationary, etc. Any body here that help me to explain, why my account often review? Or this is normal? Because I am worry if y account got suspended.

Regards

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Why my account often under review for billing information?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
This is normal Process ...Please dont worry.....It is done to ensure...whether there is any billing issue or quality problems.

For Details Check out the link https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722120

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My adwords under review on 24th Dec 2013, and the under review is remove on 25th Dec, and my ads going run. But this is work only one day, and my ads going under review again. In this case, I am not change any ads. I don't know why this is always under review.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Actually the review process takes around 2 to 3 days ....In Between they will show your ads sometimes.....Please Dont change anything in between as it will take another 2 to 3 days if you change something....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Adwords way to work and c. services are not good at all, I have been working with them x years already and problem is. I don't want to sell sometimes, I want to sell always. If I am paying them to do my ads... Why should it take so long to get out of the review status???? also, when someone new click on the ad and buy on my store they charge me big time, example: pp click x the word they click: $0.75, if they buy over my page they charge me around $3 to $6 per click, (CTR)...I am paying x advertising, why should I pay a comision x selling?? x that I already have ebay...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This review process is taking too long. If they take it down GOOGLE needs to bring it up quickly. Maybe they should hire some new people so they can expedite this process. Time is money... we are paying top dollar to be on GOOGLE and what I spend is enough to pay one guy to review for 2 weeks. Common GOOGLE, speed it up please!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I agree, it is very annoying.