AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Why my account is die after automatic payment ..........?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why it happen to me alot. Many of my accounts has been die after the automatic payment success. And also a lot of declined payment happen with the same visa that has been used too many times. Visa is ok to use, bankers said nothing wrong with my visa, a lot of accounts still use that visa and still can do automatic payment. But now, none of them are running. Why????????

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why my account is die after automatic payment ..........?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

BaoSPT;

"Many of my accounts has been die after the automatic payment success."

Do you more than one AdWords account? Are you familiar with double serving policy?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same here. Successful payment. Credit posted. Account suspended. Only one adwords account.

What is double serving policy please.

Do you more than one AdWords account? Are you familiar with double serving policy?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi MosheTLV,

I have many accounts like that. I do not understand what you said about double serving policy? What does it mean exactly?

Or you mean i have more than one accounts serving the same client in one MCC?

Thank you Moshe.

Re: Double Serving Policy

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello BaoSPT;

One business - One account ! This is  a firm policy with Google AdWords,  also known as "double serving".

If you violate this policy clause, your account will be suspended immediately. 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Moshe, this applies to adwords account only, right...?  It doesn't matter if I have a cpl gmail accounts and google voice account...

DO you have any advice since I have no faith in adwords customer service, honestly speaking, it is absolutely outrageous to suspend an active, rule-abiding account due to their miserable customer service and cred card verification software/practices!!! If thier software is malfunctioning, then they should fix it.

This could be a class action suit pending, judging by the number of customers who got discriminated by unclear policies and without an explanation! I put another cc, put $10 on my adwords account, they have 2 valid cred cards...still not a single word from their team!!!

Outrageous!

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Primero;

As explained in  earlier discussion by BaoSPT We cannot help with billing issues since, we have no  access  to the account . I do see that Google has contacted you, and you DID receive an answer that your account is under review. Please be patient! 

As for "double serving" policy : -You are correct - it applies only to AdWords. You can have more than one Gmail account.

I disagree with you on the "Level of Service" Google provides. So, I would not comment.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Moshe. Will do. All the best,

Primero

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Moshe

I know about that but what can i do now when many accounts has been died. We have to create them again because after sending problem to Google Support, we still can not get any result.

What i want to know is that is there anyone ca support for a big clients like us. I did pay all the money to all my accounts. I do not think i own any money.

Maybe sometime, some thing did happen and it out of our control, maybe clients change the website domain but did not provide is until the ad die. That is only one problem we met.

However, with a lot accounts that has been running for long time and then die because does not comply with term and condition. But clients does not change anything, we also did not change anything and the account still die after 1 month or longer.

With that problem, we really do not know how to resolve. But the biggest problem now is that payment. I think most of problem now is payment.

I really want some one who can support us to make sure our ads are running problaly. We have more than 200 clients and we really want them run smoothy. We can provide anything to Google to prove we are clean.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi BaoSPT,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your accounts. Note that accounts can go under review at anytime, and they typically go under review to verify the billing information and contact details etc. This mostly happens with new accounts but it can also happen with existing accounts. The review process can take between between 3-10 working days to compelte, and whilst your account is under review the account would be suspended or would be off line.  We do these reviews to protect both our advertisers, and our users. We understand that 3-10 working days can be quite a long time for a business but please do not open new accounts for the same URL-s as you might get suspended for our double serving policy if you do that.

If you do get suspended please contact the support team with the details of that specific account via the contact us button in the AdWords help center: http://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=en

Hope this explains the process a bit.

Karl