AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Why is promotional credit updated on my account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was informed by google support - Mr. Rohit Dhawan, i was eligible for promotional credit.

Now after well over 24 hours i have not yet received the promotinal credit.

why?

And is it true about client managers who are given access to account log in and manipulate ad clicks by arbitrarily clicking on ads in the list under the ads tab and thus cost us money? without ads being actually run on the google network. Thats just criminal.....

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: invalid clicks

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello sa30;

As for your first question: Are you sure you got the call from Google? Google (as internet leader), usually sends emails... Smiley Wink Anyway, it takes a few days to process a request for a credit

As for your second question : Why to login into your account to click on your ad ? If someone would like to do that, it can be done from the search results page . However, Google has advanced tools that track manipulation / fraudulent / invalid clicks. If those found, you are refunded in full.

Read more:

How does Google detect invalid clicks?

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: invalid clicks

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello sa30;

As for your first question: Are you sure you got the call from Google? Google (as internet leader), usually sends emails... Smiley Wink Anyway, it takes a few days to process a request for a credit

As for your second question : Why to login into your account to click on your ad ? If someone would like to do that, it can be done from the search results page . However, Google has advanced tools that track manipulation / fraudulent / invalid clicks. If those found, you are refunded in full.

Read more:

How does Google detect invalid clicks?

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’