AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Why is not my ad appear on Google search engine, I already make a paym

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why is not my ad appear on Google search engine, I already make a payment Smiley Frustrated

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why is not my ad appear on Google search engine, I already make a

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Zuurwater55, 

Welcome to adwords forum, 

Make sure that you enable your campaign. Other wise you can cheak with the help of ad preview tools real time data, your ads are live or not. 

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi zuurwater55,

Welcome to the forum

Instead of making payment you need to focus on some other factors in order to show your ads on google first page result. I am suggesting you some points here which can help you - 

• Ad Preview & Diagnosis : Sometimes it may happen when you are doing a live google search you may not able to see your ads.The best way to check this is to use the Ad Preview & Diagnosis Tool.Here you get accurate result.

Tools & Analysis > Ad Preview & Diagonosis

• Keyword Bidding & Quality Score : You ad position is detemind by a formula called "Ad Rank"

Ad Rank = Keyword Quality Score x Max CPC. bid

You will get more idead here

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6300?hl=en

You must have to ensure that You keywords have good quality score and you are bidding competitvely.Go to your keyword tab and see if any keyword have the message "below first page bid estimate"

• Ad Status : Check your ad copies status whether it is approved/disapproved.

Hope it helps

Regards,

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Zuurwater55,

Because Google will verify you billing details and it takes time. Also your ads need approval status. If all of you ads are approved and also it been long time you made payments. Go to Ad preview Tool to check.

Read submit billing Information.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704333?hl=en&ref_topic=1713895

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’