AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Why is my budget exceeding my daily budget significantly?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone, I have a serious problem right now. I just went over my adsword and looked at my daily budget, I had it set to 1,000 won (1 dollar). For some reason, now I have to pay over 220,000 won(220 dollars). I know that videos can exceed the budget limit by 20 percent MAX. But what ended up happening was, my budget was exceeded by 200 percent instead. I am not sure what is going on. I'm very confused.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why is my budget exceeding my daily budget significantly?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello;
You are correct ; Daily budget will not exceed 20% .
Verify that you set the budget correctly and call customer service to check the case.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sounds like the most reasonable thing to do. Thanks

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Apparently this error in reporting spent happens to videos , in here someone with a 1$ daily budget received a cost notification of $756 . The solution for videos is to wait for the cost reporting to level down according to the budget :

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Billing/daily-budget-and-total-cost/m-p/203836/highlight/tru...