AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Why is my account on hold still after I have paid

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just made a $50 payment about an hour ago and yet my account is still on hold to place ads. Why is this happening, and you all dont have anyone working right now.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why is my account on hold still after I have paid

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
It's a normal delay, especially on weekends while payment and keywords/ads are checked and approved.

Should be live in a few hours.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am getting same problem. was cancelled my new account and decided to reopen it and use for my ads. i don't have any money on it right now so went to deposit some. it says "contact with us to remove on hold status"
i have reactive my account about an hours ago and trying to deposit. is the problem for this?

or just my account has a problem. note: i was deposited $20 then cancelled account and now i can see the $20 has refunded me. now need deposit again but getting on hold status.

Let me know if you have a good solution for me.

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This 2012 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

You may of course reference this older thread in your new post, if you wish.

Thank you.