AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Why google adwords sucks so badly ?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

---- Please do not delete this thread ------- This is for the forum/community admin.

We are running google adwords for long time and we are getting many fake clicks from in google plu s.in/ this website.

If u can open the website, you can easily find out, the site is only for Adwords & click.

We have added this website in our exclude listing, But still then google sends tons of traffic from this website. 

I dont know why google wants to earn money in such a cheap way.

Again ---- Please do not delete this thread ------- 

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why google adwords sucks so badly ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mani1978,

Welcome to the Community!

So, I'm curious about how you've come to determine that "fake clicks" are generated from a website? 

Are you referring to Google Display Network ads running on this site as a placement?

Where are you getting your data that "Google sends tons of traffic from this website"?

Google has numerous systems in place to evaluate clicks and determine which are actually relevant clicks and which ones are considered "invalid". 

How does Google detect invalid clicks?

Invalid clicks troubleshooter

Although I'm not completely clear on what you're saying versus what you're experiencing are in line, I think we may be able to help you understand what is happening if you could be a little more specific as to what information you are working with.

If you'd like to share more, I'm sure someone will try and assist you.

Cheers!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hm.. i think, you didnt click on the link what I have given here. Once again it is here in google plus .in ;-)

Title: Paid 2 click

Objective of this website: Generate more clicks 

In home: Only ads displayed.

plz have a look at the website  in google plus .inIT is so simple for anyone in the world to understand that it is FAKE CLICKs

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Google is one of the most cunning company in the world, It earns billions of $ from Google adwords, But it can not give support to its customer. I wonder, where google is heading.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 5
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi mani1978,

I've passed your issue to the AdWords support team who will investigate on the invalid clicks. Please be patient, they will reach out to you via email.

Best,
Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

same problem with me 

Getting 40% of the total clicks from ingoogleplus.in

This site is pays to click.

We are paying google for these clicks and this sucks.

How to stop getting clicks from ingoogleplus.in . 

I have only search network enabled.. while display network is diabled. Still why i am getting clicks from ingoogleplus.in

Help required 

comments are welcome

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Google is very poor company and whatever Google Earns the billions of $s are NOT ENOUGH...for them. They want to earn more money by cheating small businesses like us. That web site is clearly a Paid 2 Click website. Any person who has basic knowledge about web knows it easily and worst part is , I got a some stupid email from Google Adwords support team and asking me the detail. What details you want it ? Just open the website, you will come to know. My website is www. sriganesh hosting .in and I have got 100s of fake click from ingoogleplus.in. How I come to know this ? Using google analytics, what more details you want ?

why cant you simply block the ingoogleplus.in from your display network ?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 8
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi mani1978

The AdWords Support team reached out to you, but you never replied back. Please, feel free to reply back and provide all the details you are asked for.

Thanks,

Zee
G+

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
We have got a response from the Adwords team that, those clicks were not generated through Google Adwords. thanks. But we dont know, how we have got the clicks from ingoogleplus.in

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 10
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Mani1978,

If you'd like to know more specifics about your account, please, reply back to the support email.

Thank you,
Zee
G+