AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Why does my $50 credit not show up upon account registration?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I set up my first Adwords account after finding the Google Adwords page promising a $50 credit.  I proceeded to set up the account and added credit card number.  Now I can't see any evidence that I have a credit.  When I try to even visit the original promotional page, Google won't display it but sends me directly into my account page.  Do I need to destroy this account registration to get my $50 credit?  Did I do something wrong?  Thanks for your help!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Why does my $50 credit not show up upon account registration?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Elizabeth J,

Welcome!

I would suggest that you review the offer again.  Please double check that it is valid for you there are generally location stipulations as well as some details about age of account etc...

Secondly, find out the deal promised.  I'm fairly confident that most, if not all promotions are 'Spend X Get Y' now.  So you may need to spend a little before you get any credit and will not see credit until you reach the agreed upon spend, within the time-frame specified etc...

Basically, double check the details and fine print (terms and conditions) and let us know if you still find any issues.  

Hope this helps!

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Why does my $50 credit not show up upon account registration?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks!