AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Why do I have a Automatic payment posted to MasterCard. All ads have stopped and have credit?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why do I have a Automatic payment posted to MasterCard.  All ads have stopped as of Nov 5th and I have unused credit?

Robert.richard.ryan@gmail.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why do I have a Automatic payment posted to MasterCard. All ads have stopped and have credit?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello RobRyan and welcome,

RobRyan wrote:

Why do I have a Automatic payment posted to MasterCard.  All ads have stopped as of Nov 5th and I have unused credit?

I would advice you to remove the email address from your post because of privacy reasons since it is a public forum.

It depends upon what payment method you selected initially while setting up the account and including the billing details. You might have chosen automatic payment and once your billing threshold was met, the Billing system of Adwords charged you automatically. Read more about billing threshold in this reference.

Did you stop the campaigns or Adwords stopped them?

If you hover mouse over the speech bubble of the keyword what message you are getting?

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj