AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Why can't I use another Code?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I signed up back in 2014 for AdWords and received a promo code (spend $## get $##). Never used it... expired value.

Now, I did another one today by joining Weebly, and the page is telling me "Because you already used a promotional code in this account, you aren't eligible for another."

I don't understand the issue? Why am I limited? Especially since I never actually redeemed the first one (didn't cost Google any free ads).

Best,

JC

1 Expert replyverified_user

Why can't I use another Code?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jc F,

The terms and conditions for each promotion can vary by country or by promotion.

A major criteria under the general terms and conditions is - ' One promotional credit per customer.'

As you have already used a code in 2014 in your account (Offer expires 3 months after the media containing your voucher was first issued or on the expiration date provided on the voucher (if any).) your account is not be eligible for a new one.

Please find the general terms and conditions for AdWords promotional codes here - https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1396257

Deepak