AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Why can not Google have a good net banking billing system?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Many customers including me have been loosing their business much due to netbanking payment billing proble. This is not 1st time with Google Adwords, even in past few month so many times Adwords has been screwing with billing procees. I really wonder being such a good and reputed company why Google cant have good engineers to design a good mechanism. Why Adwords' billing system screw this much. It has already been 4-5 days since payment is not being reflected and i do not know what kind of wonderful engineers r working on it ??

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why can not Google have a good net banking billing system?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Did you speak with the Adwords support on this matter?

I am not sure if you are aware or not, but for Indian customers who are paying via DirecPay, there is a known issue and an expected delay of 6-7 days. See this for details.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Pankaj

Thanks for your revert! Yes i am well aware of the issue. But the problem is this is not very 1st time Adwords for problem with payment billing. Every 2-3 months there is an issue with payment system and in such our business comes to halt Smiley Sad( Really the netbanking payment system of Adwords is not good Smiley Sad(

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again,

If you have been facing issues with netbanking again and again, then why don't you change your method of payment and shift to another one like credit card, cheque etc... Read this for details (I am assuming that you are an Indian advertiser).

I know that won't be a permanent solution but atleast you can try and see if using some alternate method proves good for you so that your account and business don't suffer which relies on Adwords.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Actually i do not have any credit card. Regarding the payment through check they say it will take 10-15 days for processing which is too long to wait. So the only last method left is Netbanking which suits me. But unfortunately many times it creates probelm. Btw do you have any idead approx how many more days it is going to take till Google fixes this problem? Thank you!

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello,

Frankly I am not Google Smiley Happy

But you can definitely fill this form to provide feeback to the Adwords team so that they can take necessary steps if required.

Best of Luck!

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager

Hi there, 

Please follow this post for more details:
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Billing-understand-billing-tab/Netbanking-issue/m-p/49376/hi...

Also, I suggest you follow the Known issue page in the Help Center for latest update:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/static.py?hl=en&page=known_issues.cs

Thanks for your patience in the interim,
Mini