AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Why campaign gets slow during the end of budget?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have daily Budget of INR 3000 & Usually pay Rs 25000 in 8 days. But i noticed when i pay my ads performing good for some few days & when it reached Rs 5000, the performance goes down? Why it happen so? I want to pay once the budget get spend to know how many leads or conversion i got from my last payment?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why campaign gets slow during the end of budget?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sterco,

It sounds like Google is trying to balance your budget so that it lasts over a longer period of time; when you set a daily budget it also gets put into a monthly calculation as you can read here. If you want your ads to show 100% of the time without traffic being throttled then you can set the ad delivery method to "accelerated", there is more information on this here.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.