AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Why adwords is decreasing adwords coupon values day by day

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why adwords is decreasing adwords coupon values day by day. it really sad news for existing customers and new customers.Earlier it was 5000 INR for India , later they did spend 500 INR and get 2000 INR and now they did spend 2000 inr and get 2000 INR. these offers shows that soon adword will not provide promotional codes to its customers. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why adwords is decreasing adwords coupon values day by day

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Dilip,

The promotional coupons are based on offer availability. They do change as an when Google decides. Right now there maybe an offer to spend 2000 INR and get 2000 INR. Maybe in future you might have a better promotion offer or may not have any offer.

I would say whenever there is an offer grab it and get the credit in your account.

Thanks,
Rahul

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Promo codes vary based on locations (e.g. Countries) business types  (SMBs vs large accounts...) and marketing initiatives.

I would not conclude, based on variations in the face value of the coupon, that Google could discontinue  promotional initiatives for AdWords.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Moshe,

It was a general thought but yes I agree with you that promotional offers vary based on different conditions.

Thanks,
Rahul