AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Why My Google Adwords Campaign is Charing my Credit Card After 3 months of Campaign getting stopped?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created a campaign on 1 March.2017 and stopped it on 1 may, 2017. Even after stopping the campaign my Credit Card is charged every month for various amounts, for which I do not have any clue, I can not remove my card as in that case there would not be any record of what Google guys have done.

When I called support center, they are giving me vague answers which is not leading any where.

My Campaign cost was Rs. 5939.80, and till now I have been charged Rs. 17444.00 . The latest Charged is in 14 July, 2017 Capture.PNG

Looking forward for a solutions, or Google India Activities must get Black Listed for such transactions.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Why My Google Adwords Campaign is Charing my Credit Card After 3 months of Campaign getting stopped?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there,

When you've paused your campaigns, or cancelled your AdWords account, while your ads may take some time to stop serving, you will not be charged for any costs that accrue in this time. However, since AdWords works on a 30-day billing cycle, you may have received a final charge on your card for any activity in the month. 

If you're still receiving charges on your card, you may have some ads that are still running. (I'd urge you to check if you also have an AdWords Express account that may have some active ads that you are being charged for)

If this isn't the case, you can reach out to our support teams to request a review here- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472641?hl=en

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Bhargavi