AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Why My Account is Suspended?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Team
Please Have a look in to my matter. I called google adword one of adwords agent took access of my adwords account i clearly mention her every thing about account , Account was approve at that time. she told me website is not looking up to mark .so please change it . i told her very clearly i have to run another adwords account for my client . he want to run E-commerce website. if there is any chance of suspension of my account. Its better close it because i do not have any other payment or credit card to run other google account. She told me not to resume this account . Account will not suspend. After 3 days my account is suspended .? What i need to do now. ? and reason of suspension is billing while i never use google adwords before. and the card which i am using is fine. everything is good. I am surprised ..after 3 days of complete review adwords suspend my website then my account.? Is this the right way..to handle . I need my account out of suspension by which i can use my card for e-commerce advertisement. please take a necessarily step on this matter
thanks
Ankit

1 Expert replyverified_user

Why My Account is Suspended?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ankit

This is the PUBLIC AdWords support community. 

Unfortunately, we don't have access to your account here. If you're dealing with support directly already, I'd recommend that you continue through that channel. 

There's nothing we can do about suspensions here short of advising you on what could be wrong. But it seems like you've already gotten past that point.