AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Where my money goes?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've made a credit to my Google Adwords via Bank transfer almost a month ago (early January), but don't know where the money goes? it's obviously hasn't been credited to my Google account since the balance is still zero and my bank account has been deducted few days after I've made the transfer. the question is where is my money goes??? already contact supports few times before but same answer, waiting for the accountant and the accountant wait for their bank. Is this a common thing for Google?  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Where my money goes?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

I don't think this should be taking so long to credit back the amount into your AdWords account. Did you try sending an email to the support team? https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7217785

Pankaj

Where my money goes?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, I did before posting the topic. before I was contacting their supports at my current location, still don't have any answer what's the reason. so, I took to this forum if anyone have experienced a similar problem? thanks for the link though. this is not my first credit, already done many times, but the first time having this issue.