AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Where do I put in the $100 AdWords coupon?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

I've done this before so I'm not sure if things have changed, but I have an MCC account and my client has put in his billing information. Now I need to add the coupon I have, but I have no idea where to put it. I went to the billing tab and went through summary and preferences without any luck.

Does anybody know where to type it in?

Thank you very much for your help!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Where do I put in the $100 AdWords coupon?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Johnathan,

Once you select the account you would like to apply to code to, click the billing tab. Under current balance, next to 'make a payment' click on 'more actions' then 'apply promotional code'.

This should do it. If all else fails, you could try to log in directly to the account, outside of MCC (or have client login) and apply the code using the same procedure.

-Tom
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Where do I put in the $100 AdWords coupon?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for that - I think the new interface has changed somewhat and beside "Make a Payment" there is a "More Actions" drop down menu where you can then select "Apply a Promotional Code" and from there its simple (assuming you have a valid coupon that is)