AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Where do I find promotional coupon ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm not finding the site

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
July 2016

Re: Where do I find promotional coupon ?

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi Anugs,

If you are an advertiser with AdWords rather than a member of an AdWords agency, I would have to disagree with the above poster. There is no site you can go to to find a list of promotional codes from Google. We do send out promotional codes to new advertisers on occasion, and sometimes our Google Partners have promotional codes to give out to new clients as well, but promo codes are not available on request.

For more information, you can check out our comprehensive article on AdWords promo codes.

Let me know if you have additional questions,
Cassie

View solution in original post

N/A
# 2
N/A
Go to www.google.com/partners and click the 'Join Google Partners' button at the top left hand side of the screen.

Then click the green 'Join Now' button in the middle of the screen and it will take you to the login.

Once you've logged in, you should be on an overview page. On the left hand side there is a list.
Click on 'Promotions'

The promotion should show up and you click on the box and hit 'apply'
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
July 2016

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi Anugs,

If you are an advertiser with AdWords rather than a member of an AdWords agency, I would have to disagree with the above poster. There is no site you can go to to find a list of promotional codes from Google. We do send out promotional codes to new advertisers on occasion, and sometimes our Google Partners have promotional codes to give out to new clients as well, but promo codes are not available on request.

For more information, you can check out our comprehensive article on AdWords promo codes.

Let me know if you have additional questions,
Cassie