AdWords
6.6K members online now
6.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Where can I get promotional code from?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i want to know which means of communication I can get promotional code

I did not receive any mail  kindly send me my promotional code so I can enjoy Hassel free AdWords experienced

mail me <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect privacy and account security. Per our guidelines, please do not post contact information in the forum and/or request to be contacted outside of the forum.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Where can I get promotional code from?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Faizan,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

AdWords promotional codes are not distributed from this community. Usually, such promotional codes are available through Google AdWords Partners. You can connect with one of the partners in your locality to ask for your eligibility for the promotion code.

Most importantly, you should be aware that a promotional code is given to new advertisers to encourage them to use AdWords. It is given only once to a business. If you have already used it, you are not eligible to get another. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.