AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Where can I get promotional code from?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am new to Adwords and would like to test before I begin to start using it fully. Does anyone know where I can get a voucher from, the larger the better Smiley Happy

Thanks

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Where can I get promotional code from?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Before I personally respond, I'd really like to hear from a Community Manager or a TC about this exact request.  I've noticed some people openly offer them etc...I wasn't sure if this is in line with the Community Guidelines.

@Oleole1999 - perhaps this thread has the information you seek...

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Oleole,

Though Google is distributing free AdWords vouchers via various channels it is not being done on request. However, it's worth looking around on the net, lots of online merchants (such as domain name distributors, web hosting companies etc.) offer a free promotional code, as a courtesy gift, to their buyers.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks. I emailed that guy, hopefully he gets back with a code for me to start straight away. If not hopefully someone else comes up with suggestions. 

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey,

I've oleole1999, I've sent you the coupon - hope you got it.

PPCBossman - as a TC of the Hebrew AW forum - I'm 99.9% sure its OK to offer coupons through the forum as long as its for free and as long you don't publish the coupon code on the forum itself.

BTW - if you are an agency and you want to GET coupons (and a lot more) I truly recommend you to participate in the Google Engage Program: www.google.com/ads/engage

Cheers,

Asaf

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Asaf,

Thanks!  We're part of Engage as well.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

I agree with Lakatos - this forum is not a place to request or deliver free advertising coupons.  Instead it is a place to ask for and receive help with your account. 

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 8
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all, 

We don't offer free advertising coupons on this forum. Learn more about promotional codes from this Help Center article. Please, refer a user to the terms and conditions for promotional coupons if he/she obtained one.

Thanks,

Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I am in the same situation oleole1999.

I've just created an Adwords account today. I have heard about click fraud and all, so I want to test it out to make sure my future dollars are being maximised.

If anyone has a voucher/code, I'll greatly appreciate it. Smiley Happy

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you please send me a coupon too.It would be great,Thanks!!