AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Where can I get a promo code for South Africa?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I'm from South Africa and I am wondering where I can get an Adwords coupon code?

I know for SA you get a coupon that gives you R600 credit after you've spent R200, and when registering a new Adwords account there's a box at the end to enter a coupon code, but I have no idea where I can generate or get a coupon code for SA.

Does anyone know where I can get a coupon code for SA?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ada D
March 2016

Re: Where can I get a promo code for South Africa?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Ada,

Thanks for posting to the Community. Most promo codes that do get sent out are only for brand-new advertisers who have not spent with AdWords previously, and unfortunately we don't have any promo codes here to share on the AdWords Community. But if you are looking for help with your new campaign, definitely post another question here and other community members will be happy to help!

Cassie

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ada D
March 2016

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Ada,

Thanks for posting to the Community. Most promo codes that do get sent out are only for brand-new advertisers who have not spent with AdWords previously, and unfortunately we don't have any promo codes here to share on the AdWords Community. But if you are looking for help with your new campaign, definitely post another question here and other community members will be happy to help!

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Cassie,

I am a new advertiser who just signed up with google ads, where can I see this promo code for a South African billing address please?

Louise

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there any promo codes currently out for new users to Adwords, I see this was posted back in Feb

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I still have had no reply from Google!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Download a chrome extension called honey. See what it does is it gives you promotional codes for every website you visit. 

Hope That Helps.