AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

When will my promotional code apply to my account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have set up my billing preferences and linked it with my bank account. During this time I entered a promotional code for $100 of credit I received from Go Daddy. From my understanding this is not a spend x and get y offer. The code went through and now I do not see any credit of any amount on my account. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: When will my promotional code apply to my account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If it is possible to receive the credit based on information pertaining to the credit I can provide my Order ID or Credit Details. 

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HelloJosh, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

Most promotional codes require you to meet certain criteria in order to get the monetary credit. For example, if you're redeeming a "Spend $25, get $50" offer, you'll have to apply the promo code and then get at least $25 worth of clicks in your account. After spending $25, you'll then see the $50 credit appear in your account within 5 business days.

Hope it helps you. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

From my understanding this is not the case with my credit I was awarded through Go Daddy. To me it appears that the credit will just be applied to my account directly..

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Josh W, 

Every promotion code works with same adwords policy. whether you  receive from Go daddy or else. For more information Go with this link, 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704225?hl=en

Hope it helps you. 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

and in any case it usually takes 24 - 48 hours for the credit to appear...