AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

When will my promotional code apply to my account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have set up my billing preferences and linked it with my bank account. During this time I entered a promotional code for $100 of credit I received from Go Daddy. From my understanding this is not a spend x and get y offer. The code went through and now I do not see any credit of any amount on my account. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: When will my promotional code apply to my account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If it is possible to receive the credit based on information pertaining to the credit I can provide my Order ID or Credit Details. 

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HelloJosh, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

Most promotional codes require you to meet certain criteria in order to get the monetary credit. For example, if you're redeeming a "Spend $25, get $50" offer, you'll have to apply the promo code and then get at least $25 worth of clicks in your account. After spending $25, you'll then see the $50 credit appear in your account within 5 business days.

Hope it helps you. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

From my understanding this is not the case with my credit I was awarded through Go Daddy. To me it appears that the credit will just be applied to my account directly..

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Josh W, 

Every promotion code works with same adwords policy. whether you  receive from Go daddy or else. For more information Go with this link, 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704225?hl=en

Hope it helps you. 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

and in any case it usually takes 24 - 48 hours for the credit to appear...